Find a dance
Videos of Square Dance Moves
Oregon Federation of Square and Round Dance Clubs
Upcoming Dances in Corvallis:
- Saturday, Sep 10 - Caller and cuer: Sandy Harris
- Saturday, Sep 24 - Caller: Jim Voll, Cuer: Judy Russell
- Saturday, Oct 8 - Caller and cuer: Charlotte Jeskey
- Saturday, Oct 22 - Caller and cuer: Jim Hattrick (Halloween)
- Saturday, Nov 12 - Dark - Sweet home Turkey
- Saturday, Nov 26 - Dark - Thanksgiving
- Saturday, Dec 10 - Caller & cuer: Craig Abercrombie (Christmas)
- Saturday, Dec 24 - Dark - Christmas
- Saturday, Jan 14 - Caller: Bruce Lowther, Cuer: Judy Russell (New Dancer Dance)
- Saturday, Jan 28 - Dark - Mid-WInter Festival
- Saturday, Feb 11 - Dark - Sweet Home Birthday
- Saturday, Feb 25 - Caller: Roger Putlzer, Cuer: Jackie Gale (Birthday)
- Mar 10-11 - Coast Trip
- Saturday, Mar 25 - Caller: Jim Voll, Cuer: Sandra Pinion
- Saturday, Apr 8 - Caller and cuer: Craig Abercrombie
- Saturday, Apr 22 - Caller: Roger Putzler, Cuer: Sandra Pinion
- Saturday, May 13 - Caller and cuer: Charlotte Jeskey
- Saturday, May 27 - Caller: Bruce Lowther, Cuer: Judy Russell
- Saturday, Jun 10 - Caller and cuer: Sandy Harris
The Corvallis Square's regular dances
are every 2nd & 4th Saturday at the
Square Dancing provides opportunities for:
First Congregational Church
4515 SW West Hills Road
Corvallis, OR 97333
(unless location noted elsewhere)
Rounds are at 7:00 pm, Squares at 7:15 pm
Improved health, travel, and friendship.
Square Dancing is America's best kept secret!
It is a great way to have fun while exercising your brain and moving to upbeat music.
Square dancing keeps the mind active and the body fit without strenuous workouts.
By combining the mental and physical exercise square dancing offers it's a win-win situation for you.
Plus it is just plain FUN.
Square dancing is the American Folk Dance and an important part of the culture of America.
History: Corvallis Squares was founded in 1959.
The ages of members range from 20 to 90 years.
Younger participants are also welcome.
There are couples as well as singles, both male and female.
Corvallis Squares dance on a spacious and
comfortable gym floor.The club serves finger food
and drinks throughout the evening during dances and takes only a short break for
announcements. Corvallis Squares dances mainstream and plus levels. Our dances begin with
15 minutes of round dancing and alternate rounds and squares throughout the evening.
New members and visiting dancers are always welcome.
Our club dances in September through mid-June.
We do not dance from the third weekend in June through August.
For more information about club activities, call Ken or Betty at 541-754-4250.